Establishment of the library

 

The library was established in 1958 at the Higher Industrial Institute in Mansoura under the supervision of the UNESCO. It was affiliated with the Ministry of Higher Education, then it was joined to Mansoura University, the Faculty of Engineering in 1974. The library is located in the heart of the faculty campus, above the university guard administration, on an area of ​​approximately (770 square meters).

Connect with us en

Mansoura, Republic Street - the university campus, the main gate to Al-Bahr Street

  • dummy 2202248- 2202245 (050)

  • dummy 2202251 (050)

  • dummyengfac@mans.edu.eg

Number of visits
Articles View Hits
8394231
Today 's visits
378

Access map